mardi 29 juin 2010

Ordinary Life

I’m trying to do it in English. Why? Why not !

End of the game Spain Portugal. 1 – 0 for the Spanish team that deserves it.
I’m sitting on my balcony, having a refreshing pause, looking at the whole Paris over-lightened by the Eiffel tower. It was a very good choice this home. Our home. We really like it, for its location near the job, for its convenience and for the balcony with this beautiful view of Paris.
“Little” and his brother were there tonight for the match and the barbecue. An ordinary evening but funny, full of friendship and beer, as usual. A good evening, what else George.

For the last couple of days, that is to say from we come back from holiday, I enjoy going soon at work and, as well, leaving soon, watching a WC football game and stay at home for a couple of hours. It’s not my “cup of tea” to spend a lot of time being quiet at home because I like to be busy, at work, with friends or with my girlfriend. However after five year of hard working, it’s very pleasant to be cool and to have time.

I’m cool and I envoy having time because I leave my job for an other one, at the beginning of August. As a matter of fact, after five years working for my company, I think I have learned a lot of thing and I’m sure it was a very good choice for my career. Nevertheless, the defaults of my job seems to be bigger and bigger for me and after a reflection, I decided to join a new job, maybe a new start, at least a new step.

Last week-end, we went to the east of France to see my girlfriend’s family. It was her sister birthday and we enjoy sharing sunbath and cookies, delicious cakes and football game, family and coffee, reading and wii-playing. Furthermore, we avoid having usual friday evening traffic jam by leaving after 8pm. An ordinary week-end as I said.

1 commentaire:

GrimKo a dit…

Pour info tu écris en anglais comme Cory Doctorow :
http://iwl.me/b/31398c21